Order a course
CHILDREN & YOUTH
2020 - SUMMER20
Your previous selection: B1 IntermediateAlong with the textbook Adomania, the use of French literacy adapted to their age and level in French, and project-oriented activities, students will become independent users of French. They will be able to understand and pursue a discussion, to give their opinion and to adapt and respond to a variety of events in everyday life. All activities are conducted in French with an immersive approach.
Summer Camp Week 8 Afternoon Youth B1 Advanced
Product Code: SUM20-Week8-PM-Youth-B1-3793 2020
|Age Group||CHILDREN & YOUTH|
|Session||2020 - SUMMER20|
17 Aug 2020 to 21 Aug 2020
Objectives of level B1:
- understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- describe experiences, events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions.
- briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans