Order a course
CHILDREN & YOUTH
2020 - SPRING20
Youth General French Classes
Your previous selection: A1 BeginnerStudents will learn to construct simple phrases in French. Topics related to their everyday life will allow students to introduce themselves and others, to describe their environment, to express their feelings and tastes. They will also discover more verbal phrases and to approach future tense and the sense of formality in French language. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
Les Têtards A1.1 WED & SAT 4-6y old [Online]
Product Code: SPR20-KIDS-4-6y-A1.1-SAT-3802 2020
|Age Group||CHILDREN & YOUTH|
|Type||Youth General French Classes|
|Session||2020 - SPRING20|
01 Apr 2020 to 10 Jun 2020
This class is designed for non-readers age 4 to 6, who are new to or have very limited knowledge of French.
• Prerequisite: Winter 2020-Les Têtards.
• IMPORTANT: This is the third class out of a series of three to cover the whole A1.1 level. No enrollments are allowed at this point. New students can be enrolled in the Fall Quarter 2020. You can send us an email at email@example.com if you have questions.
• A1.1 Level: Along with the textbook and workbook “Les Petits Loustics 1” and various action-oriented activities—games, stories, songs, crafts—students will learn vocabulary and basic sentences to identify and present people and objects, and to express feelings. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
• No class on May 23 (Memorial Day weekend).
Objectives of level A1:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know, and things they have.
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.