Order a course
CHILDREN & YOUTH
2020 - SPRING20
Youth General French Classes
Your previous selection: A1 BeginnerStudents will learn to construct simple phrases in French. Topics related to their everyday life will allow students to introduce themselves and others, to describe their environment, to express their feelings and tastes. They will also discover more verbal phrases and to approach future tense and the sense of formality in French language. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
Les Tortues A1.1 TUE 7-11y old [Online]
Product Code: SPR20-KIDS-7-11y-A1.1-TUE-3805 2020
|Age Group||CHILDREN & YOUTH|
|Type||Youth General French Classes|
|Session||2020 - SPRING20|
31 Mar 2020 to 02 Jun 2020
This class is designed for children between 7 and 11 years old who have basic English reading and writing skills, but are new to or with very limited knowledge of French.
• Prerequisite: Winter 2020-Les Tortues.
• IMPORTANT: This is the third class out of a series of three to cover the whole A1.1 level. No enrollments are allowed at this point. New students can be enrolled in the Fall Quarter 2020. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
• A1.1 Level: Along with the textbook and workbook “Les Loustics 1” and various action-oriented and creative activities, students will learn to construct simple phrases in French. Topics related to their everyday life will allow students to introduce themselves and others, to describe their environment, to express their feelings and tastes. The workbook offers a progressive introduction of writing. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
Objectives of level A1:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know, and things they have.
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.