Order a course
CHILDREN & YOUTH
2020 - SUMMER (Youth)
Youth General French Classes
Your previous selection: A1 BeginnerStudents will learn to construct simple phrases in French. Topics related to their everyday life will allow students to introduce themselves and others, to describe their environment, to express their feelings and tastes. They will also discover more verbal phrases and to approach future tense and the sense of formality in French language. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
SUM20 - Les Grenouilles A1.2 SAT 4-6y old [Online, Restricted]
Product Code: 3889-KIDS-4-6y-A1.2-SAT 2020
|Age Group||CHILDREN & YOUTH|
|Type||Youth General French Classes|
|Session||2020 - SUMMER (Youth)|
11 Jul 2020 to 22 Aug 2020
This class is designed for non-readers age 4-6, who have some beginner French experience (basic sentences to identify people, things, and feelings).
• Prerequisite: Spring 2020-Les Grenouilles and/or Winter 2020-Les Grenouilles.
• IMPORTANT: This is the fourth class out of a series of four to cover the whole A1.2 level. No new enrollments are allowed at this point. New students can be enrolled in the Fall Quarter 2020. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
• A1.2 Level: Along with the textbook and workbook “Les Petits Loustics 2” and various action-oriented activities—games, stories, songs, crafts—students will strengthen their knowledge about presenting people and things through the themes of the body, toys and animals. New themes such as food and clothing will be introduced to reach new communication goals. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
Objectives of level A1:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know, and things they have.
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.