Order a course
2020 - SUMMER (Adults)
Specialized French Classes
Your previous selection: C1 Advanced
At the level C1, students will be able to understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning. They will learn to express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Students will gain the capacity to use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes, and will learn to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Available courses: C1.1, C1.2, and World News in French (see Specialized French).
SUM20 - Written Expression B2+/C1 DAY [Online]
Product Code: 3890-WrittenExpr-B2+-C1-DAY 2020
|Type||Specialized French Classes|
|Session||2020 - SUMMER (Adults)|
B2 Upper Intermediate
06 Jul 2020 to 17 Aug 2020
• Organizing the paragraph (chronological and spatial organization). Grammar: expressions of time; the values of past time.
• Analysis of text types (narrative type; descriptive type; argumentative type). Grammar: the linguistic processes of argumentation.
• Text development modes (generalize; classify; compare). Grammar: the functions of comparison.
• Improving your writing.
• Prerequisite: B2.2 course, One-Week Intensive B2 Review, or B2.2 result at placement test. New students: please take a short online placement test https://www.afseattle.org/placement-tests/
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
• Course eligible for clock hours. AFSeattle is a Washington State approved clock hour provider for 2019-2020. Please send an email to email@example.com