Order a course
2020 - SUMMER (Adults)
General French Classes
Your previous selection: C1 Advanced
At the level C1, students will be able to understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning. They will learn to express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Students will gain the capacity to use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes, and will learn to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Available courses: C1.1, C1.2, and World News in French (see Specialized French).
SUM20 - C1.3 EVE [Online]
Product Code: 3915-C1.3-EVE 2020
|Type||General French Classes|
|Session||2020 - SUMMER (Adults)|
25 Jun 2020 to 20 Aug 2020
C1.3 is the third course of the level C1 (Advanced), which comprises courses C1.1, C1.2, C1.3, and C1.4, for a total of 80 hours of instruction.
• Prerequisite: C1.2 course or C1 result at placement test. New students: please take a short online placement test https://www.afseattle.org/placement-tests/
• Textbook (not included in tuition): “Tendances C1/C2” that covers the whole C1 and C2 levels.
• Content of the C1.3 course: chapters 5 & 6.
• Next course: C1.4.
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
• Course eligible for clock hours. AFSeattle is a Washington State approved clock hour provider for 2019-2020. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org