Order a course
CHILDREN & YOUTH
2020 - FALL
Kids (4-8) General French
Your previous selection: A1 BeginnerStudents will learn to construct simple phrases in French. Topics related to their everyday life will allow students to introduce themselves and others, to describe their environment, to express their feelings and tastes. They will also discover more verbal phrases and to approach future tense and the sense of formality in French language. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
FALL20 - Les Petits Crabes 2 [4-6y old, SAT, Online]
Product Code: 4038-KIDS-4-6y-A1.2-SAT 2020
|Age Group||CHILDREN & YOUTH|
|Type||Kids (4-8) General French|
|Session||2020 - FALL|
Kids A1.2 (Les Petits Crabes 2)
19 Sep 2020 to 21 Nov 2020
Les Petits Crabes 2 is designed for 4-6y-old non-readers, who have some beginner experience (basic sentences to identify people, things, and feelings). During three quarters, along with the textbook and workbook “Les Petits Loustics 2” and various action-oriented activities—games, stories, songs, crafts— students will strengthen their knowledge about presenting people and things through the themes of the body, toys and animals. New themes such as food and clothing will be introduced to reach new communication goals. All activities are conducted mainly in French with an immersive approach.
• Prerequisite: Les Petits Crabes 1 (formerly Les Têtards) or Kids A1.2 result at placement test: https://www.afseattle.org/placement-tests/
• Textbook & workbook (not included in tuition): “Les Petits Loustics 2”
• Next course: Les Lézards 1 (Fall 2021).
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
Objectives of level A1:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know, and things they have.
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.