Order a course
Your previous selection: C1 Advanced
C1 students are able to understand a wide range of long and complex texts, and recognize implicit meaning. They will learn to express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Students will gain the capacity to use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes, and will learn to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
Available courses: general French C1; World News in French C1; Written Expression B2+/C1
WIN21 - C1.2 DAY [Online]
Product Code: 4091-C1.2-DAY 2021
|Session||2021 - WINTER|
05 Jan 2021 to 11 Mar 2021
C1.2 is the first course of the general French C1 (Advanced) series, which comprises courses C1.1, C1.2, C1.3, and C1.4. During these four C1 classes, students will improve the effective and fluent use of the language in a social, professional, or academic context. They should be able to understand a wide range or long and complex texts, including subtextual or stylistic nuances, in order to be able to develop well-structured arguments.
• Prerequisite: C1.1 course or C1.2 result at placement test: https://www.afseattle.org/placement-tests/
• Textbook & workbook (not included in tuition): Tendances C1/C2
• Next course: C1.3 or a specialized C1 course.
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
• Course eligible for clock hours. AFSeattle is a Washington State approved clock hour provider for 2020-2021. Please send an email to email@example.com