Order a course
2021 - WINTER
Your previous selection: C1 Advanced
C1 students are able to understand a wide range of long and complex texts, and recognize implicit meaning. They will learn to express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Students will gain the capacity to use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes, and will learn to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
Available courses: general French C1; World News in French C1; Written Expression B2+/C1
WIN21 - Written Expression B2+/C1 DAY [Online]
Product Code: 5043-WrittenExpr-B2+C1-DAY 2021
|Session||2021 - WINTER|
B2 Upper Intermediate
25 Jan 2021 to 15 Mar 2021
It comprises 4 one-hour group lessons (Jan. 25, Feb. 8 & 22, Mar. 8) and 4 one-hour individual lessons (TBD with the instructor during the weeks of Feb. 1, Feb. 15, Mar. 1, Mar. 15):
- Topic 1: Paragraph construction.
- Topic 2: Types of text (descriptive, narrative, expository...) + logical connectors.
- Topic 3. Text development (generalization, classification, comparison...).
- Topic 4: Improving your text (reduction, review).
• Prerequisite: B2.3 course, a specialized B2 course, or C1.1 result at placement test. New students and students returning after more than three quarters are required to take a short online placement test https://www.afseattle.org/placement-tests/
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
• Course eligible for clock hours. AFSeattle is a Washington State approved clock hour provider for 2020-2021. Please send an email to email@example.com