Order a course
Your previous selection: C1 Advanced
C1 students are able to understand a wide range of long and complex texts, and recognize implicit meaning. They will learn to express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Students will gain the capacity to use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes, and will learn to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
Available courses: general French C1; World News in French C1; Written Expression B2+/C1
FALL21 - C1.1 EVE [Online]
Product Code: 5322-C1.1-EVE 2021
|Session||2021 - FALL|
16 Sep 2021 to 18 Nov 2021
• Course Type: Online. Please keep in mind that online courses are limited to six students. If the course is full, please let us know your interest, and we will try to open an additional class.
• Course Pace: Regular. 10 weeks, once per week, 2H per session on Zoom. Total: 20 hours (class time).
• Prerequisite: C1 result at placement test: https://www.afseattle.org/placement-tests/
• Next course: General French C1.2.
• Textbook & workbook (not included in tuition): Défi 5, which covers the whole C1 level https://www.afseattle.org/store/
• Educational Program Policies & Procedures: https://www.afseattle.org/about/policies/
• Course eligible for clock hours. AFSeattle is a Washington State approved clock hour provider. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org