DECLARATION BY CANDIDATE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
1. I understand that the fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a future examination session.
2. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that their names and details are correct on the confirmation of enrollment, as they appear
on their passport. The same details will appear on the attestation.
3. Once set, the schedule of oral examination dates and times may not be altered.
4. Candidates should arrive at the time indicated on the notification of examination timetable, which they will be receiving by email, and
wait at the reception desk until the coordinator drive them to the examination class. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
5. Oral examinations may be taken late in the evening or even on another day. There may be a long gap between a candidate’s written and oral
6. Candidates will be required to bring official proof of identity on their examination day and the notification of examination timetable.
Only passports, national ID cards, and photo driving licenses will be accepted. Failure to produce one of the above-mentioned cards will
deny candidates access to the examination room.
7. Results are due six to eight weeks after the examination day. Candidates will be informed by email. No scores will be given by phone to
8. Diplomas are delivered with six months after the examination day and they can be collected at the examination center or sent by
registered mail within the USA (additional postal fee applies).
9. I understand that exam dates may be subject to alterations or cancellations in cases of force majeure. Due to insufficient number of
candidates, the Alliance Française de Seattle reserves the right to cancel an exam.