PLEASE READ THESE POLICIES CAREFULLY.
1. The test fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a future examination session. See update under "Additional Policies" below.
2. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that their names and details are correct on the confirmation of enrollment, as they appear on their passport. The same details will appear on the attestation.
3. Once set, the schedule of examination dates and times may not be altered.
4. Candidates should arrive at the time indicated on the notification of examination timetable, which they will be receiving by email, and wait at the reception desk until the coordinator drives them to the examination class. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
5. Candidates will be required to bring official proof of identity on their examination day and the notification of examination timetable. Only passports, national ID cards, and photo driving licenses will be accepted. Failure to produce one of the above-mentioned cards will deny candidates access to the examination room.
6. Results are due four to six weeks after the examination day. Candidates will be informed by email. No scores will be given by phone to candidates.
7. Test dates may be subject to alterations or cancellations in cases of force majeure. Due to insufficient number of candidates, the Alliance Française de Seattle reserves the right to cancel a test. See update under "Additional Policies".
9. The Alliance Française de Seattle applies the latest guidelines issued for the state of Washington and the King County. Please check the Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19) website for additional information. All candidates must agree and respect the additional TEF Policies during COVID-19; the Alliance Française de Seattle reserves the right to refuse any candidate who does not comply to these rules and regulations.
10. In an effort to limit the spread of the coronavirus, residents of the states of Washington and Oregon are given priority to TEF enrollments (candidates are asked for a proof of residence). The Alliance Française de Seattle reserves the right to cancel registrations of candidates residing in other states. Candidates from other states are requested to present one of the followings: a COVID-19 vaccination card or a COVID-19 negative result completed in Seattle. Please schedule your COVID-19 test in Seattle 5 or 6 days before your TEF, in order to send us your results 72 hours before your TEF.
11. All TEF sessions will be individual, so there is only one candidate at a time. Exceptions ca be made for two members of the same household.
12. a) Pre-screening questionnaire: The day before the test, candidates are required to answer by email to a pre-screening questionnaire, in which they are asked to confirm that no one in their household or their social circle had in the previous 14 days: a confirmed case of COVID-19, close contact with anyone with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, been tested or advised to be tested due to a known/suspected exposure of COVID-19, been advised or directed to quarantine or self-isolate due to COVID-19, travelled internationally or in a COVID hot-spot in the USA, or had COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, fatigue, muscle aches, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, congestion or runny nose.
b) Health check: The day of the test, a health check will be conducted before entering the Alliance Française de
Seattle, including temperature check and health questions.
13. Candidates are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose during the whole time (even if fully vaccinated). The Alliance Française de Seattle has headsets for the candidates, but we recommend that candidates bring their own. The candidates are required to reduce their personal belongings to the minimum—ID, headsets, one water bottle. No food is allowed in the center.
v. July 1, 2021