1. I understand that the fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a future examination session.
2. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that their names and details are correct on the confirmation of enrollment, as they appear on their passport. The same details will appear on the attestation.
3. Once set, the schedule of oral examination dates and times may not be altered.
4. Candidates should arrive at the time indicated on the notification of examination timetable, which they will be receiving by email, and wait at the reception desk until the coordinator drive them to the examination class. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
5. Candidates will be required to bring official proof of identity on their examination day and the notification of examination timetable. Only passports, national ID cards, and photo driving licenses will be accepted. Failure to produce one of the above-mentioned cards will deny candidates access to the examination room.
6. Results are due four to six weeks after the examination day. Candidates will be informed by email. No scores will be given by phone to candidates.
7. I understand that exam dates may be subject to alterations or cancellations in cases of force majeure. Due to insufficient number of candidates, the Alliance Française de Seattle reserves the right to cancel an exam.