Wine Blending Workshop April 23
Clos Marey-Monge Blending Experience - A Unique Hands-On Wine Workshop
Taste six different wines from the Château de Pommard’s Clos Marey-Monge Monopole vineyard,
discover the influence of soils on the cuvées and experiment the art of blending to create your very own wine.
The tasting will be led by a Wine Advisor, graduate of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). Experience a hands-on educational
approach highlighting the art of wine appreciation including, the history of this special vineyard and the management of our biodynamic
- Learn more about Château de Pommard's biodynamic techniques in the vineyard and how they affect the wine's taste and the soil
Savor the five individual Clos Marey-Monge terroirs followed by the famed Monopole cuvée, our winemaker’s ultimate blend of these uniquely
different vineyard plots
- Dig below the surface of Burgundy’s iconic Pinot Noir variety
- Hone your tasting skills with our WSET trained Wine Advisors
- Experience how to blend wines from different plots to create your own wine
- Leave with your own personal blend!
Workshop led in English.
Member-only event. Interested in becoming a member? Find
out more here.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. NEW DATE AVAILABLE SOON