1. I understand that the fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a future examination session.
2. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that their names and details are correct on the registration confirmation, as they appear on their passport. The same details will appear on the attestation.
3. The schedule cannot be altered.
4. Candidates should arrive at the time indicated on the notification of examination timetable, which they will receive by email.
5. Oral examinations may be taken late in the evening or even on another day. There may be a long gap between a candidate’s written and oral examinations.
6. Candidates will be required to bring official proof of identity on their examination day and the notification of examination timetable. Only passports, national ID cards, and photo driving licenses will be accepted. Failure to produce one of the above-mentioned cards will deny candidates' access to the examination room.
7. Results are sent by email two weeks after the examination day. No scores will be given by phone to candidates.
8. Diplomas are delivered about three to six months after the examination day, and they can be collected at the examination center or sent by registered mail within the USA (additional postal fee applies).
9. I understand that exam dates may be subject to alterations or cancellations in cases of force majeure. Due to insufficient number of candidates, the Alliance Française de Seattle reserves the right to cancel an exam.