Let's Talk! [1-hour conversation on-site]
Do you wish to practice your French in person?
We cordially invite you to join our 1-hour conversation event "Let's Talk" at our Wallingford location moderated by one of our instructors.
For A2+ to C1 levels.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on any session below to RSVP. $10 for AFSeattle members, $15 for Non-members.
- Read our terms and conditions, which you will have to agree to in order to register.
- Meet at the scheduled time at the Alliance Française de Seattle.
- Let's talk!
- Participants are not required to submit any proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Masks are optional, but strongly recommended upon arrival and check-in.
- During the conversation, participants are seated at a safe distance and are welcome to remove their face coverings.
- Maximum 8 participants per session.
- AFSeattle respects reinforced hygiene measures for on-site programs.
- Read our complete on-site terms and conditions below:
About the organizer: AFSeattle is a 501(c)(3) educational and cultural non-profit
organization registered in the state of Washington in 1987. It is a member of an 800+
Alliances Françaises around the world and aims to promote French language and Francophone cultures towards a variety of programs. Discover
AFSeattle's membership program and ways to support here.